Lulu Lobster Boat
- Lulu departs from the dock at the Harborside Hotel & Marina located at 55 West Street in downtown Bar Harbor. Our ticket booth is on the hotel property at 55 West Street. It is a separate little building to the right of the hotel near to the pier and dock. The booth sits a bit back off the sidewalk so you have to look for it, but it does have Lulu Lobster Boat Ride signs on it.
- Attention cruise ship passengers: Our dock location is just a five-minute walk from where your cruise ship tenders bring you ashore.
- The Harborside Hotel & Marina and Lulu Lobster Boat Ride are located on this map where Rodick Street intersects West Street, just left of the town pier.
- Although the Harborside Hotel does not provide free parking for boat passengers, there is at times (but not all the time) a paid parking area at the hotel. Otherwise, the town has two 3 hour free parking areas very nearby. They are located on the town pier at the corner of West and Main Streets and behind the Rite-Aid Pharmacy, 34 Cottage Street. And on West Street above Billings Ave (next to the Manor House Inn) the parking on the street is unlimited. There is also a free bus service on Mount Desert Island called the Island Explorer if you prefer to leave your car at your hotel, campground or Hulls Cove Visitor’s Center — see www.exploreacadia.com for stops and schedules (operates from mid-June to Columbus Day).
- Be careful to check where you park. Most places on the street in the downtown area are two-hour limits (between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm) and the Town does ticket cars. The cost of the parking ticket is $15. The Town does not enforce the parking time limits on Sundays. Our cruise is two hours. Please allow extra time if you will need to find parking.