Lulu Lobster Boat
Click here to call 207-288-3136 207-288-3136 Click here to email [email protected] [email protected]
Click here to view location 55 West Street, Bar Harbor, ME, 04609
- Lulu departs from the dock at the Harborside Hotel & Marina located at 55 West Street in downtown Bar Harbor. Our ticket booth is on the hotel property at 55 West Street. It is a separate little building to the right of the hotel near to the pier and dock. The booth sits a bit back off the sidewalk so you have to look for it, but it does have Lulu Lobster Boat Ride signs on it.
- Attention cruise ship passengers: Our dock location is just a five-minute walk from where your cruise ship tenders bring you ashore.
- The Harborside Hotel & Marina and Lulu Lobster Boat Ride are located on this map where Rodick Street intersects West Street, just left of the town pier.
- Although the Harborside Hotel does not provide free parking for boat passengers, there is at times (but not all the time) a paid parking area at the hotel.
- For location of public paid parking in town please follow this link (NOTE BLUE AND YELLOW INDICATES PARKING AREAS): https://www.barharbormaine.gov/400/Parking-Information
- There is also a free bus service on Mount Desert Island called the Island Explorer if you prefer to leave your car at your hotel, campground or Hulls Cove Visitor’s Center — see www.exploreacadia.com for stops and schedules (operates from mid-June to Columbus Day).
- Please allow extra time if you will need to find parking!